Unit 2-Discussion- COPD. 1300w. due 1-13-23. 4 references.
Using the attached book CHAPTER 22 Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease 137 complete the following.
Read the following case study and answer the posed questions:
Mr. Les Brown has been diagnosed with COPD 10 years ago. He has been increasingly shortness of breath doing activities of daily living, needing to rest more frequently and feels he is coughing more often.
1. Explain the pathophysiology behind the signs and symptoms of COPD
2. What relationship do you see with Mr. Brown’s vital signs – 26 RR, 91% oxygen saturation, temp: 37.8, HR: 93 BP: 150/70
3. Describe the goals of care for Mr Brown. Make sure to use the COPD gold standards of care( https://goldcopd.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/WMS-GOLD-2018-Feb-Final-to-print-v2.pdf Links to an external site.) for your plan.
4. How would you follow up on your proposed plan of care?
5. What are preventative measures and treatment options for patients with COPD?
6. What are non-pharmacological for COPD patients.
7. What impact does COPD have on patients with mental illnesses?
Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis, and include peer reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets the criteria.
Choose an academic level, add pages, and the paper type you want.
To reduce the cost of our essay writing services, select the lengthier deadline.
We can't believe we just said that to you.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
You are at the right place for all your assignments help. Contact our live agent directly via WhatsApp on +1 (681) 443-5894