The Research Proposal: Final Assignment
RESEARCH PROPOSAL: FINAL ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
The purpose of the Research Proposal: Final Assignment is to ensure you appreciate the challenge of setting up an effective research plan and consider the context, research questions, sources, timeline, integrated implications, analysis, and writing required. Building a proposal will demand you work through all the research stages explored throughout the course, including:
clarifying the research question, designing the research; reviewing relevant scholarly literature, data collection, preparation, and examination; analyzing the data; and reporting on the research. Using the Research Proposal: Topic Assignment that has been approved, build a comprehensive research proposal on that topic. The Research Proposal: Final Assignment should use the following outline/structure and follow the suggested quantity of content for each element:
· Title – clear, concise, and well-defined to explain your research question. (Employee Incentives in the Workplace)
· Executive Summary – short summary of 100-250 words that includes the research question, hypothesis of your research, the research methodology and findings.
· Introduction (>200 words) – provide a background or context related to your research problem. It should include the purpose, background, significance, issues, variables and hypothesis.
· Problem statement (< 100 words) – clearly state the specific problem down to something that is researchable. Present it in a thesis statement and a hypothesis.
Explain the management research question hierarchy for the problem.
· Literature Review (1000-1300 words) – conduct extensive background research and support your research question with ample proof from scholarly, peer-reviewed sources. credible sources and research. There is additional help on literature reviews below in the section titled Additional Help.
· Importance/Benefits of the Study (>250 words) – describe the explicit benefits
· Research Design (>400 words) – explains the phases of the research, sampling design, participants, data collection design, instruments, procedures, ethical requirements, etc.
· Nature and Form of Results (>250 words) – explain the anticipated form for the results to include the types and format of data to be presented for the expected audience.
· Budget (>150 words) – summary of costs and expenses necessary to conduct the research.
· Schedule (>150 words) – summarize the major phases, timelines, milestones and primary deliverables.
· Ethical considerations (>200 words) – must carefully consider data collection processes and participant rights.
· Implications and considerations (>200 words) – identify at least 2 implications and 2 limitations of the proposed study.
BUSI 600 Page 2 of 3 Ensure the following requirements are met:
· Follow the outline, content structure and length provided in the assignment instructions
· At least 3,000 words (excluding the title page and references pages)
· Reference at least 10 scholarly (peer reviewed) research articles. For assistance on how to identify scholarly sources, refer to the Liberty University
Research Portal tutorials (see Resources section).
· Use proper grammar, current APA format and submit in MS Word format.
The Research Proposal: Final Assignment does not require an abstract
Choose an academic level, add pages, and the paper type you want.
To reduce the cost of our essay writing services, select the lengthier deadline.
We can't believe we just said that to you.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
You are at the right place for all your assignments help. Contact our live agent directly via WhatsApp on +1 (681) 443-5894