Sensitivity, Specificity, Positive Predictive Value, & Negative Predictive Value
Please review this Excel spreadsheet: Week 2 Epidemiological Examples (please see attached document)
In your post, you are to select a disease that no one else has selected. You can post early in the week to reserve your disease and then just reply to your original post when your material is done. Answer the following questions with your initial post.
1. What disease did you select? (Liver and pancreatic cancer
2. Find two different incidence rates for this disease. This can be either the rates of the disease in two different countries, age groups, ethnicities, occupation, or any other classifier that might be important to your disease. Provide the two different rates here. Cite your source.
3. Select a screening test or a confirmatory test for your disease. Report on what the sensitivity and specificity percentages are and cite your source. Also, provide the cost of the test.
4. Using the method outlined in the excel document determine the PPV and NPV of using both screening tests in the two populations you selected.
5. How much did each true positive cost?
6. Does it make sense to implement mandatory screening in either population? Why or why not?
Choose an academic level, add pages, and the paper type you want.
To reduce the cost of our essay writing services, select the lengthier deadline.
We can't believe we just said that to you.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more
You are at the right place for all your assignments help. Contact our live agent directly via WhatsApp on +1 (681) 443-5894